Thursday 24 September 2009

First entry, I guess.

Welcome to my blog.
I've played with the idea of blogging for a while, and of course now that I've got round to it, I'm stumped for something to write. Er...
So, a little about me I guess. I'm married, have 3 sons, and live in the South of England. I've just finished a degree in Nutrition and am about to start a PhD centred around probiotics - part of me is absolutely bricking it about this, even though I did well in my degree; I guess a new job makes everyone nervous.
I'll be using this to write a little about my various interests - Crossfit training and functional fitness, nutrition, reading, films, etc. - and also thoughts, ideas, opinions on various things as they occur to me. I'll also, for those of you interested, post the workout I do each morning, so if that's not your cup of tea, just gloss over that bit, with perhaps just a roll of the eyes.

So, this morning's workout:
Shoulder press: 3 @ 50/55/57.5kg
Then:
5 muscle-ups
10 wall ball shots
15 double-unders
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes: 6 rounds + 5 muscle-ups

As I mentioned above, I'm a bit stumped for things to say right now, so I'll sign off with a question: I'm an avid charity-shopper, so I'd like to know what items do you see in every charity shop you go to? For me, it's a copy of Melanie C's "Northern Star." Let me know what you see in every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment